Happy Krishna Janmashtami wishes cake ideas photos pictures pics messages: Shri Krishna Janmashtami is one of the most populer Hindu Festival around the world as it has been celebrated around the world. About shri Krishna, His bal lila – childhood activities were most remembering. Shri Krishna Janmashtami is an annual celebration of the birth of the Hindu God Krishna, the eighth avatar of Vishnu.Also known as Krishnashtami, Saatam Aatham, Gokulashtami, Ashtami Rohini, Srikrishna Jayanti and Sree Jayanti. The festival is celebrated on (Ashtami) or the eighth day of the Krishna Paksha (dark fortnight) of the month of Bhadrapad (August–September) in the Hindu calendar. Rasalila are a special feature in regions of Mathura and Vrindavan, and regions following Vaishnavism in Manipur. In which Gopi used to dance around Shri krishna to make him happy. It is belived that holy souls had achieved the time to be around God Krishna and show their love. the Dahi Handi celebrate God’s playful and mischievous side, where teams of young men form human towers to reach a high-hanging pot of butter and break it. This tradition, also known as uriadi, is a major event in Tamil Nadu on Gokulashtami. Krishna Janmashtami is followed by the festival Nandotsav, which celebrates the occasion when Nanda Baba distributed gifts to the community in honour of the birth.
More posts about Shri Krishma Janmashtami – 2017 wishes Images, sms, songs etc :
- when is Shri Krishna janmashtami festival date 2017
- Shri Krishna Janamashtmi Mahotsav – 2017 – Shri MadBhagwat Katha – Live event
- Sri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations in and around Delhi
- Happy Krishna Janmashtami wishes cake ideas photos pictures pics messages
- Happy Krishna Janmashtami wishes Pics photo messages whatsapp fb hd wallpaper
- About Hindu lord krishna janmashtami history birth story
- good morning image with pictures of Lord Krishna whatsapp fb
Happy Krishna Janmashtami wishes cake ideas photos pictures pics messages: We hope you like the article. Please do share this with friend near and dear ones on social networking sites such as facebook, fb, whatsapp, hike, bbm, we chat, pinterest, twitter, digg etc.