Maa Lakshmi gayatri mantra in Hindi English with meaning: Here you can read and chant Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra in hindi, English, Sanskrit with meaning in English. Maa mahalakshmi is the Godess of wealth love, prosperity, fortune, and the embodiment of beauty, both material and spiritual. The word ‘Lakshmi’ is derived from the Sanskrit word “Laksya”, meaning ‘aim’ or ‘goal’. laxmi Gayatri Mantra is chanted to achieve wealth love, prosperity, fortune, and the embodiment of beauty, both material and spiritual. Goddess Gayatri is also called “Veda-Mata” or the Mother of the Vedas – Rig, Yajur, Saam and Atharva – because it is the very basis of the Vedas. It was written in Sanskrit about 2500 to 3500 years ago and the mantra may have been chanted for many centuries before that. By Gayatri manta chanting, keeping it in your mind and heart, your life will be full of happiness. Gayatri word has its origin in the Sanskrit phrase Gayantam Triyate iti, and refers to that mantra which rescues the chanter from all adverse situations that may lead to mortality.
Om Mahadevyaicha Vidhmahe
Vishnu Pathniyaicha Dheemahe
Thanno Lakshmi Prachodayath.
ओम महादेव्यैचा विधमहे
विष्णु पत्नियैचा धीमहि
तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात.
Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra meaning:
Om, Let me meditate on the greatest goddess,
Oh, wife of Lord Vishnu, give me higher intellect,
And let Goddess Lakshmi illuminate my mind.
List of Gayatri mantras:
- Sai Baba Gayatri mantra lyrics in Hindi meaning free download Sanskrit English
- Hanuman gayatri mantra lyrics in hindi sanskrit english meaning
- Maa Lakshmi gayatri mantra in Hindi English with meaning
- Ganesh Gayatri Mantra meaning lyrics in Hindi English Sanskrit free download
- Gayatri mantra meaning lyrics in Hindi English download pdf
- Shiva Gayatri mantra meaning lyrics in Hindi English
- Surya Gayatri Mantra in Hindi Sanskrit English with meaning